Friday, June 18, 2021

i got the kate upton kat daddy blues knockin around in the cvs pharmacy


 crossin up the midget see vee ess employee (t-bone stanley the four three best) with the spiderman licensed bounce ball buzzin beater into the bin fore security tales me to the mike n ikes for causing a disturbance to the reeses piece. fake out pivot left to the magazines. ha. "kate upton. (any questions?) athletes in body-paint."



 i think i did not looker in the eyes once. thanks for the iPod touch wallpaper ha. the longer i can see the tighter porcupine makes my tech fleece joggers. security is still on my tail and the fundip in my pocket is droppin a trail that makes me a sittin duck. so i clamp my eyelids down until they are closed and her scarlet bikini bald pussy get replaced with dark. reach forward and stuff the mag into the waistband of my tech fleece and high tail out to the school suepplies. when i finally reopen my eyes i realize too late that im still wearing the 3D shades from the 12:30 matinee of Ozz the great and the  powerful and that im in a old school  cvs that hasn't yet coded they store blue-red for my right-left to see to see in full dimension..  having to make it do i find some crayolas off the top shelf while putting the security guard to the back of my mind and plop criss cross appeldeapple sauce on the rug. i take kate from my band waist and start colorin her in in with the blue and red til they are nubs to bring her to my 3D world. coloringg too fierecely on kate i tire out my wrists. big mistake. now i cant even juice my goose neck what was the point of all the trouble. resigned i duckwalk past the security guard so he mistake me for t-bone stanley down here, all the way to the frozen foods section and i put my hand on ice with the chocotacos until im all heeled up and ready. after a few minutes im good to goose and slide out of my tech fleece and reach into my polo boxers (i got horses in the places u cant even see so don't think im not about it) and boom i look at kate and she is full 3D and i say hello and roll up the the mag and swat my fly. of course i got too excited by this and edge almos immediate and my ears start making the alarm noises they do when i get too close. the guard peekaboos from behind the cool ranch doritoos with a grin and grabs the color of my keep calm chive on fitted tee and tosses me out the automatic doors while im sprayin in my tech fleece. cuz the joggers are cuffed at the bottom all the shoot stores up and water balloons my pants up.  i charlie brown to my blue mongoose and 3D kate gets on my pegs and we ride back sticky and ruined. cruel cruel world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment