Wednesday, June 16, 2021

IM AT THE WHITE CASTLE I DONT SEE YOU HEAR DOG

i went to new york city recently (for research purposes and to stand outside of the metrograph) and every time i go i go to  the white castle on 1545 myrtle avenue, the onedown the street from trans pecos . i have a strong affinity for white castle burgers - the frozen ones got me hooked. when my grandmother was ill/insane, the rehabilitation clinic i would visit her at as a child would have a vending machine with FROZEN SLIDERS (NO PICKLE) (2). as an autistic child, the possibility of a meat-product being vended caused awe and wonder. 

none of my friends like white castle, they think the frozen sliders are gross and the fresh ones even worse. how can white castle be gross? do u not like the beastie boys? do u not like harold and kumar? 

my main man ian approached white castle completely wrong. he got a #1 (four sliders, fries, and a drink) and waited like 45 minutes between each slider. this is a strategy doomed to failure. the key is to eat the sliders as fast as possible and really just sit on the fries and drink - my sliders were gone in around 3 minutes. 

white castle's premium innovation is thin ass beef - a tgi fridays slider with a patty as big my fist is just a small burger - NOT A SLIDER! 

i dont know how people can shit on white castle and be completely fine with mcdonalds, burger king etc. have you ever had a straight up burger king cheeseburger? its barely edible. 

white castle is greasy but that's why its awesome. white castle makes me believe that i can coat my stomach in grease to protect it from dollar tecate nights. 

i love white castle because i love god and america and i love new york city. (ive lived in massachusetts nearly all of my life)


No comments:

Post a Comment