Saturday, March 30, 2024

confessions of a hooker that doesn’t put out


** DISCLAIMER: I am non-autonomously involved in every instance of solicitation, and am ultimately totally blameless **

  • my  value in sum: $900p/h + $100 + $150 + $150 + $150 + $150 + $150 + $150 + $150 + $150 … ? = $2,200 (aprox) not counting the jewelry, the cigarettes, and the dinners
  • the hook game starts early ideally before 7 yearsold, however the pay isn’t great just those Wanka hard candies shaped like fruit paid one at a time  
  • you’ll love her she comes pre-groomed, adorable!
  • I make a whorish first impression
  • or at least a corrupted one
  • the thing about being in this line of work (of not putting out) is that it’s a new, unexplored field with plenty of opportunities 
  • applicants are motivated, strategic, feminine, of stereotypical pasts,disturbing, lovely, thrilling, sincere, needy, and suicidal 
  • once I slept with a man I thought he was imaginary. he told me his fetish was sleeping with  prostitutes - they only wanted him for his money, in retrospect I should’ve kept the watch he fastened tight to my wrist before the night went on - but that’d break my pattern 
  • I’d make a fabulous dominatrix despite my waifishness
  • this isn’t about that
  • how’d you like to make $100 asks the man walking crooked on a shoe and a barefoot, he says he wants very badly to run me a bath with fine soaps and epsom salts. and lick my pussy and thighs right there in the tub-I let him keep talking- can I tell u you something? - ___ - crack makes me re a l ly  horny. Sometimes.  I Can’t Control Myself. 
  • all in the search of 
  • I’m not prettier than the other girls just more interesting 
  • Im so goddamn interesting 
  • I’m so goddam embarrassing
  • I’m so powerful
  • I’m so good at hurting myself it’s actually creative
  • give me credit
  • I negotiated with Larry the regular for $900 an hour after he’d had his 3 mai thais, his wife was in the next room while we were at the bar, he asked why my price was so high, I told him I could show him things he’d never experienced before- it was probably true, I gave him my phone number and then blocked him an hour later 
  • one day I’ll tell you things that’ll make your toes curl
  • the old artist likes the feeling that he’s corrupting me, and I’m a traumaphile, we’ve been living in nauseous bliss for months now 
  • tell your friends everything but leave out the details 
  • turn the fan on 
  • use your fear to your advantage soft breakable addictive saintly virginal fallen angel, they love it
  • you’re so beautiful when you can’t move, stuck still
  • if you play your cards right ( I do) it’s all cash and no mess
  • the desperate ones (all of them) let you get away with anything and also with doing nothing 
  • getting a call now, we’ll finish this later
All lovely intentions,

                                                                                                                                                 ♥ L  

No comments:

Post a Comment