Saturday, July 24, 2021

im tired


its funny that being tired is a cliche sentiment? i don't know what it is. i recently found out my job is paying me under minimum wage. my boss is a dope burning man guy so i dont want to narc on him. im getting nothing done. every time i have a day off  i end up just looking at fucking youtube for 5 hours then taking a nap and finally having the social courage to text friends and loved ones at 2:30 am. they probably just think i'm high. i hate edibles man, drugs shoudl not last that long. one of my friends just invited me skateboarding i haven't skated since young thug was supposed to drop hitunes. i lost my board. i think patrick has it. its probably in some mission hill dumpster somewhere repurposd into a home for rats and other creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment