Saturday, March 30, 2024

hair

 Hair


You asked

    Me if I thought

  It looked gay

And so

    I told you i didn’t 

    Think it was gay.,

And i wondered if

    You asked cuz you 

   Hated yourself or

Something,

   But

You said you

    Asked cuz

    Some

    Guy, in a 

     Session

Said you had 

The 

    Most lesbian haircut he had

  Ever seen

       And you did’

       nt like that and i do

       nt think i would either


And you said 

    He t3xted you to

      EXPLAIN that it wasnt bad 

        That It looked

     Gay,

  And you told me about

     How

   You dressed like a boy now,

     And i liked that about

     You but

           I wonder

           ed what you dressed like before,.


And the n i started to 

   Imagine you

   With a mohawk and 

You were real cool like

     And it 

     Reminded me

Of this character

From LEGO ROCK BAND and 

Then i started to feel

    Sad about Sam’s story how

    He got rock band for 

  Christmas, but they couldn’t afford the

        Guitars,

       And they tried 

    So

         HArd to play with

        A controller

             But you couldn’t,.

             You just

             Couldn’t,/

     So they took it back 

To the store and his 

    Christmas present went back

Through the door

 And now that I think of it

   he's got a real good head of hair

         I like his

         I don't

        Like mine much

    But there’s a lot

         I like about

         Him that I don’t 

Like about me and

      There's a lot of stuff I think that falls

Out of my brain through 

    My hair and 

   I wondered if you could just

See

 it

     And maybe

That's  why i seemed so unfriendly 

    But i liked it most 

When 

It looked

       Real bad

       And I felt

   Real 

   Bad,.

Because maybe i could be

           A cool guy in a corner 

     And 

           someone would

           Notice me     .and you did.


And i looked at that hair 

      Of yours ,before you ever asked if I thought

  It was 

  Gay

           And all I thought was 

   That it looked

Real


Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment